Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I must be crazy!!!

I must be crazy to even consider doing this but here I go.  As though I don't have enough on plate as a wife, mom, nurse, and Pure Romance Consultant, I have decided to throw small business ownership into the mix.  With the support of my family it's going to be an adventure to say the least.  I am hoping to use this blog to chronicle our adventures as we launch this new endeavor. 
I have always loved nature and the mountains.  I love the idea of mixing old with new.  One of my favorite past times now is to look for amazing deals on various items and thinking of new and beautiful ways to display them.  My as of yet untitled company will in essence by rustic designs (unfortunately that name is already taken).  I do think that those two words some up my plan.  I want to make things beautiful.  I want to take items that people discard or don't know how to use and re-invent them.  With the help of my handy husband we will be creating custom pieces of furniture and home decor.  Additionally, at some point I am hoping to offer in home design services as well.
I don't want to limit this blog to just a business I want to use it to share those amazing things I find on the internet or the wonderful stories I hear.  I want to be able to share the crazy hijinx my amazing 2.5 year old gets into. So please follow my blog as I set out for one roller coaster of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment