Friday, January 6, 2012

Stay Tuned

This weekend I am planning on posting several pictures of items we've made and projects we are currently working on.  I have decided that since the economy is not going to let me sell my house and get the one of my dreams I am going to do what I can to make this one even better (and on a super tight budget).  So keeping checking back for our progress.  One the to do list is build a breakfast bar, make and install solid oak counter tops, makeover the cabinets, and custom finish the concrete floors.  All of this done for less than $500; and that's just the plans for the kitchen!  I'll show you how we are doing some of these projects, so keep checking back.
I'm also going to post the recipe for my super yummy, super filling, and healthy protein bars.  It will have a step by step how to. 
Thank you for checking out my blog.  And refer your friends and family.  Especially as I really get everything kicking into high gear.  Feel free to post comments, suggestions, ideas, whatever.  I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment